Eco-Andersonville is just the coolest place to live right now in the City. Called a “quaint neighborhood in the middle of a world-class city” – compost, support Gay Rights, host the MidSommarFest and Wine Walk, Organic Farmer’s Market. They are big-time supporters of Small Businesses, so downtown doesn’t look like any other neighborhood.
- 1800 SF Gut Rehabbed Condo in the Heart of Andersonville
- 3 Beds and 2 Full Baths
- Large Room Sizes with Abundant Closets (all built-out)
- Brand New Stainless Steel Kitchen – All Whirlpool Appliances (never used)
- 42″ Cherry Wood Cabinets and Granite Countertops
- Kitchen/Family Room with Walk-in Pantry and Deck
- Limestone and Marble Baths
- All Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Hunter Douglas Silhouette Blinds
- Deeded Storage under the Deck
- Shared Common Deck
- 1-Car Parking Space
1621 W. Rascher – a traditional Vintage 4-flat where every owner occupies one full-floor of living space.
Interested in this home? Call me at 773.405.6315 for a private viewing.