- 2300 SF Apartment in an Important Art Deco Building.
- 3 Bedrooms and 3 and One-Half Baths
- Architectural Layout with Ceiling Height up to 16′
- Dramatic Windows Views
- Exceptional 90′ Terrace with Views of One Mag Mile, Navy Pier and Millenium Park
- 2 Tandem Parking Spaces and Additional Storage Room
- Full Service Building
- Building amenities include: Offsite Management and Engineer, Gym with Sauna and Steam, Common Deck
- Exceptional Downtown Neighborhood – Chicago’s Cultural Mile.
310 S. Michigan. Downtown. Chicago’s Cultural Mile. Magnificent…
The completely unique Apt. 2208 —- Spectacular views… sexy windows to gaze out at the Chicago architecture scene.
Living Room. Great light.
and ceilings at least 16′ high…
… or take a peek at goings on down on the street.
Room to smooze and entertain…
or just sit and sup.
and room to cook and unwind…
Downtown Chicago. It’s not your Grandma’s downtown. Ice skating ribbon, rock-climbing sculptures and play gardens; concerts, picnics on the lawn…Reach out and touch art… everywhere.
The Downtown financial district. More than business suits, corporate deals and taxicabs.
This famous neighborhood attracts visitors from all over the world with its lakefront views, art & opera scene. It’s World-class architecture.
Wake up with the world at your feet…
Interested in this home? Call me at 773.405.6315 for a private viewing.